Website is "under construction"

Email: Chefannabrincat@simmerandsear.com for information.

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Give The Gift of Cooking....



Hello Fellow Chef's~

Just checking in with all of you....The Holiday season is upon us and I hope the last couple of months have treated you well so you are ready to tackle the shopping nightmares!


If you are still stressing over the perfect Christmas gift for your friends and family members, well stress no longer.....Giving the gift of cooking is the "in" thing to do!

Check out all the photo's on my website to see all the fun you are missing out on. Click the link below to view:
http://www.simmerandsear.com/Photo_Gallery.html

The rumor has it that gift cards are a bad purchase these days given all the businesses that are closing their doors...well, I will not be closing the doors to my chef services even in these tough times. I will always honor your gift certificate even if I need to make it a private one on one class.


So don't wait any longer....inquire today on how to purchase the best gift anyone can receive! Looking forward to hearing from you! Chef Anna

No comments: