Website is "under construction"

Email: Chefannabrincat@simmerandsear.com for information.

Sunday, February 8, 2009

What an amazing last couple of weeks.....













Wow, it's only the 8th of February and five amazing cooking classes later.....I don't know if I am more tired from all the fun or from how busy everyone is keeping me. Either way I am having so much fun! Not to mention eating great food!

Just wanted to give a BIG thank you to all the people that have given me a running start this year.

"A Taste of Spain" was such a great journey! Thank you everyone for all your hard work and really making the night what it was. I was so full and satisfied with all the awesome tapas that were made. Yummy!

All you singles that made it to the Singles Cooking class, what a great venue and such a cool group of people. The food, wine, ambiance and company not to mention the great dj'ing all made for an intimate spectacular night!

"A Taste of Italy" couldn't of turned out any better. Such a wonderful group of people. I loved how everyone connected like they were all old friends. Such great conversation and I cannot even begin to describe how good the food was. Risotto is my specialty dish and that night the saffron risotto that was made by the class was hands down the best risotto I have ever had! I hope that you had as much fun as I did.

Thank you Salesforce for giving everything you had to your Iron Chef competition! Chef Jocelyn and I were highly impressed with what showed up on the kitchen table. The food not only tasted awesome your presentation of it was simply artwork! Job "well done"! :)

And last but not least....Happy Birthday Bea! I cannot thank you enough for bringing all your wonderful friends and family into my kitchen and allowing me to be a part of your special night! The night was beautiful and the food was so good and everyone did such a great job. I am thankful that I was able to make your night special. Cheers to you!

Check out the food that came from Salesforce's Iron Chef Competition. Bon Appetite material for sure!





No comments: